Join over 3000 visiting manufacturers and SMEs looking to source local and international raw materials and ingredients for their production lines.
Visit for free to:
- Improve efficiency and quality of your production line: Choose exceptional quality raw materials and ingredients from over 100 reliable and affordable suppliers.
- Evaluate the best raw materials and ingredients from around Nigeria and the globe in just 3 days: with 100+ exhibitors assembling from over 20 Nigerian states and 10 international countries, you are bound to discover the raw material or ingredient you need.
- Cut costs and up-skill your team by attending our NIRAM conference for free; learn about alternative ingredients, gain valuable business management insights and find out how to access finance from industry experts.
- Secure finance and funding for your business; Discuss your business plans and needs with finance providers and advisers such as: Bank of Agriculture (BOA), Bank of Industry (BOI) and Small & Media Enterprises Development Agency (SMEDAN).
- Network with over 3000 visitors: Make the right connections and find your next business partner.
- Evaluate and purchase end of line packaging & processing machinery at the co-located Nigeria Manufacturing & Equipment Expo.
Product & Sectors:
Agricultural Based Primary Raw Material
Cassava | Sorghum | Cashew Nuts | Shea Nuts | Maize | Oil Palm | Rubber | Groundnuts | Cocoa | Soya Beans | Cotton | Coconut
Agricultural Based Secondary Raw Materials
Syrup | PVA | Glucose | Glycerine | Ketones | Sugar | Monomers/Acrylates | Hydrated Lime | Binders| Ethanol | Polyester | PPC | Petroleum Jelly | Vegetable Fats | Caus | Talc | Corn Starch
Mineral Based Primary Raw Material
Limestone | Silica | Gypsum | Tin | Kaolin | Dolomite | Ceramics | Titanium Dioxide | Coal | Soda | Ash | Laterite
Flavouring | Colorants | SeasoningView Exhibitor Profile